Friday, April 20, 2012

Fox and Ox Dolls, and a Rose Update

I've been working on some new dolls lately.  I just finished some fox dolls and kits which are now for sale in my Ety shop.  I just listed them this morning, and they have already been favorited by people from England, Greece, Canada, Israel, and Denmark, as well as the US.  Apparently foxes are popular the world round!
Hazel
Lavinia
Sadie


The roses that I rooted are doing well.  Only one didn’t make it, all the others have little leaves and look healthy and happy.

Last but not least, I wanted to show off the little ox doll I made for my brother-in-law’s birthday tomorrow.  He’s part of a silly joke about “foxes” versus “oxen” dolls and I think he turned out quite well.  I especially like his little horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment